Are you looking for one of the best home improvement blog to submit your guest post, and can write for us for the topic related to home decor, home renovation, home remodeling, kitchen improvement, gardening ideas, moving services, construction and real estate?
Then you are absolutely in the right place. I request you to read this guideline page fully before you submit me your home improvement guest post.
I am so happy to see your interest with my home improvement blog. Let me tell you one thing, the ultimate goal for me to accept the guest posts is to bring well-written, useful content that encourages my readers. So before submitting a guest post, request you to go through following guidelines.
6 Home improvement guest post guidelines before you write for us
1) Quality Content – The content must be well written for this lordnking.com blog (i.e. not published anywhere else online, ever). Spin content is highly not acceptable.
2) Word Count – Posts must be at least 1000 words and no maximum limit. Article with below 1000 words may get rejected.
3) Relevant Links – Blog post should contain no more than 2 links to your website or blog. If you want to add more number of links, send me a request mail. Make sure you add only relevant links
4) Unique Content – The content of the article becomes the property of lordnking.com once published. So, you can’t re-use the same content to publish somewhere else.
5) Article Structure – Write the article with right format. Suggest you to include introduction, sub heading and conclusion part.
6) Image Source – Add right image for blog post. Don’t take random images from Google. Take the royalty free images from stock websites or give the right credits to image owner. Use websites like pixabay.com etc to take relevant images for your blog post.
Recommended guest post topics to write for us
- Apartments Designs
- Bathroom Designs
- Bedroom Designs
- Drawing Room
- Exterior Design
- Flooring Tips
- Gardening Tips
- Home Decors
- Home Energy
- Home Exterior
- Home Furniture
- Home Interior
- Home Roofing
- Home Security
- How To Tips
- Interior Design
- Kitchen Improvement
- Movers and Packers
- Plumbing Ideas
- Swimming Pool
Why my home improvement blog is best choice?
i) www.lordnking.com is one of the best home improvement blog with good Domain Authority along with highly relevant website for home decor, home improvement, renovation, kitchen improvement, construction etc.,
ii) In my website, each blog will be published with maximum of about 10 on-page SEO factors and once the blog post is published, we will submit the link in search engine for easy crawling and indexing.
iii) Your published link will be interlinked from highly relevant blog post within this blog. (High quality interlinking structure).
iv) Each and every piece of your article sentences will be well optimized by our SEO experts for better ranking.
Guest Post Pricing
Due to high volume of guest post submission requests, we are not accepting free guest post now. There will be a small editorial fee you need to consider. This is just to support my website maintenance.
Trust me the small fee is not going to be higher than the price of one cup of coffee you take at the morning in the coffee shop.
How to Write for Us & Submit Guest Post on my Home Improvement Blog
You need to read our guidelines before you write for us and submit your guest post article with me. Once you are done with the writing, you can directly submit your article to my personal email id firstname.lastname@example.org or fill the form below. I will publish your article as soon as your piece of content is approved by my editorial team.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQS)
1) How to write for us and submit guest post?
Yes, you can read the guidelines before you write for us and submit your article to my email id email@example.com
2) What is the turnaround time to publish guest post?
1 day, your artricle will be published as soon as it is approved by my editorial team.
3) How many link can I insert in the article?
You can add up to 2 relevant links in the article body or in the author bio.
4) Do you accept the article other than home improvement topic?
No, this blog is completely related to home improvement and I are not accepting article from other industry
5) Can I update the article once it is published?
Yes, of-course you can do that. If you can want to update the content in future, you can send me a request.